This tutorial shows how to send feedback to Microsoft about Word for Mac from within the software.
This tutorial is available as a YouTube video showing all the steps in real time.
Watch more than 150 other writing-related software tutorials on my YouTube channel.
The images below are from Word for Microsoft 365 for Mac. These steps also apply to Word 2021 for Mac, Word 2019 for Mac, and Word 2016 for Mac.
Are you on a PC? Please see “How to Send Feedback about Microsoft Word.”
How to Send Feedback about Word for Mac
- Select the Help menu.
- Select Feedback from the drop-down menu.
- Select I like something or I don’t like something from the Send feedback to Microsoft dialog box.
The I have a suggestion option opens the Word Community Feedback forum on your browser. We won’t be covering those steps in this tutorial.
- Describe your issue in the text box.
- (Optional) Select Include screenshot if you want to include a screenshot from your current document.
- (Optional) Select You can contact me about this feedback and then enter your email address. (The email text box may be prefilled with the email address associated with your Microsoft account.)
Please note that Microsoft might not contact you about your feedback. However, I still believe it is important to report issues so that widespread problems can be prioritized for correction.
- Select the Send button.
Pro Tip: You can also access the feedback dialog box by selecting the Help Improve Office? icon, which looks like a person with a speech bubble, on the top, right-hand corner of the screen.